Bill Amon, the Office Managing Director of Andersen Tax’s Los Angeles office, has over 30 years of experience in corporate and international taxation. He advises corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies on a broad variety of business and tax matters, including:
- Mergers and acquisitions planning and consultation
- Restructuring Planning
- Accounting Methods
- Transfer pricing
- International tax planning and consultation
- Preparation or review of income tax provisions and analysis of uncertain tax positions
- Preparation or review of corporate and other entity federal and state/local tax returns
- Representation in tax examinations, including development of tax controversy strategies
- Executive compensation plans
- Intellectual property planning including high technology
Bill has extensive experience in serving clients in many industries, with an emphasis on high technology, media & entertainment, aerospace and healthcare.
Before joining Andersen Tax, Bill was a tax partner with PwC and Deloitte advising large as well as entrepreneurial companies.
Bill has been recognized as one of the Top Tax Advisors in North America in 1998, 1999 and 2001 by the International Tax Review and by Euromoney Magazine for years 2003-2008.