Chuck Chubb is the Andersen Tax National Practice Leader for ASC 740 Services and has over 30 years of experience advising a broad range of clients on accounting for income taxes and U.S. Federal, State and International tax technical issues. He is also part of US National Tax for Andersen Tax.
Before joining Andersen Tax, Chuck was a Tax Partner at EY and KPMG.
Chuck has extensive experience leading engagement teams in:
- The preparation or review of tax-accrual work papers supporting computations of income tax provisions in company financial statements for multi-national companies
- Tax accounting for complex mergers, acquisitions and discontinued operations
- Complex income tax accounting for companies with foreign operations and related foreign currency translation issues
- Uncertain Tax Positions (FIN 48), including issues related to effectively settled positions, and related disclosures
- Valuation allowance evaluations and related documentation
- Income tax accounting issues related to Stock Based Compensation
- Income tax accounting in fresh-start accounting cases
- Best Practices review of companies accounting for income tax processes
- Developing and implementing, quarterly and annual income tax provision processes and tools
- Deferred and effective tax rate tax reviews
Chuck has been a speaker and instructor on accounting for income taxes at various tax sessions nationally and has been published on topics related to accounting for income taxes.