Lance Lamprecht is the Office Managing Director for the Seattle office at Andersen Tax. He has over 28 years of experience in advising clients on tax matters. His main practice areas are state and local tax planning, compliance and research. His experience includes:
- Designing optimal business and operating structure to minimize a company’s state and local tax exposure
- Identifying opportunities to minimize state taxes relating to acquisitions, divestitures and other reorganizations
- Evaluating and mitigating potential tax exposure through review of client business activities
- Identifying and securing income, franchise and sales/use tax refunds
- Preparing ruling requests regarding state statutory interpretations and regulations
- Resolving controversies involving state income, franchise and sales/use taxes
Before joining Andersen Tax, Lance was a Tax Partner with an international professional services firm, where he led the Pacific Northwest State and Local Tax Practice.
Lance is a frequent speaker on state tax matters before professional groups such as the Tax Executives Institute.