Dennis A. Minich
Dennis Minich has over 38 years of tax experience and is part of US National Tax for Andersen Tax. Dennis specializes in compensation and employee benefit issues, primarily relating to qualified retirement plans, nonqualified plans, employee health and welfare benefits and executive compensation. He serves companies in a wide variety of industries on matters such as:
- Consultation and diagnostic reviews of qualified pension and welfare benefit plans
- Design and implementation of nonqualified deferred compensation arrangements and other executive compensation plans
- Design and implementation of equity programs
- Consultation on compensation issues in connection with merger and acquisitions
- Review and consultations regarding benefit plan operations and practices
Before joining Andersen Tax, Dennis was with the Compensation and Benefits Practice at KPMG.
Dennis is an Adjunct Professor in the Master of Taxation program at DePaul University, and he frequently speaks at various organizations on compensation and benefit matters.