William M. Pace
Bill Pace has over 30 years of experience in tax practice. He advises high net worth individuals and families and their closely held businesses and family offices on wealth and financial planning, income tax planning and compliance, succession planning and strategic planning. His focus is on integrating business, financial and personal objectives of families and business owners.
Bill has extensive experience with:
- Individual income tax planning and compliance
- Family wealth planning
- Partnership and S corporation income tax matters
- Charitable giving strategies, including private foundations
- Family office structuring and operation
- Income taxation of trusts and estates
Bill serves private companies in a variety of industries, including real estate, private equity, agribusiness and oil and gas.
Before joining Andersen Tax, Bill was a tax partner at Arthur Andersen, where he served in leadership positions in the firm’s Private Client Services Practice.
Bill is a frequent speaker on business, tax and estate planning topics, and is a co-author of the treatise Tax Economics of Charitable Giving.