Susan provides a broad range of tax planning and compliance services to high net worth individuals, family groups and closely held businesses with sophisticated business, personal and investment objectives. She effectively navigates issues that impact both the individual and related entities, structuring them for mutual benefit.
Susan’s primary practice areas include:
- Partnerships, S corporations, limited liability companies and special allocations and passive-activity issues
- Family office consulting, structuring and management
- Tax controversy representation before IRS
- Personal income tax, charitable giving, and estate and gift tax planning
- Compensation planning and arrangements
- Real estate structuring, transactions and ownership alternatives
- Multistate income and franchise taxes
Susan serves Andersen Tax in the following capacities:
- Regional Managing Director - West Coast
- U.S. Firm, Board of Directors
- U.S. Firm, Chair, Audit Committee
- U.S. Firm, Compensation Committee
- North America Region, Board of Directors
Before joining Andersen Tax, Susan was a Tax Partner at KPMG, where she spearheaded numerous firm initiatives, authored tax articles, instructed national and local training, and served on the firm’s National Tax Strategy Committee and the National Partnership Council.