Glenn M. Walsh
Glenn Walsh has over 20 years of experience in state and local taxation. He advises corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies on a broad variety of business and tax matters, including:
- Mergers and acquisitions planning and consultation
- Restructuring planning
- Preparation or review of income tax provisions and analysis of uncertain tax positions
- Preparation or review of corporate and other entity state/local tax returns
- Representation in tax examinations, including development of tax controversy strategies
- Intellectual property planning including high technology
Glenn has extensive experience in serving clients in many industries, with an emphasis on high technology, media & entertainment, manufacturing, real estate, and retail.
Before joining Andersen Tax, Glenn was a Tax Executive Director at EY in Los Angeles.