Complying with tax laws is particularly complex for business owners. At Andersen Tax, we are skilled at navigating those complexities. Our clients take comfort in knowing that we proactively monitor the impact of tax law changes on their individual wealth planning needs.
Full Range and Flexibility
Andersen Tax delivers a full range of value-added and cost effective tax compliance services. We tailor our service and approach based on each client’s unique situation. We welcome the opportunity to team with your company’s tax professionals to deliver the support required by complex situations. Andersen Tax’s experienced professionals can help you and your business improve your tax processes and optimize your tax function.
Quality Service and Advice
Our clients choose us because we routinely provide high quality service and value-added tax advice. We understand the service expectations that are important to our clients including thoughtful and timely communication about scheduling, risks that might be associated with planning ideas, and estimating and managing fees. We do not view the tax return process as an annual crunch time event, but rather, an opportunity for Andersen Tax advisors assist you in meeting your tax planning objectives throughout the year.
Cutting Edge Technology
Andersen Tax utilizes standardized processes and innovative technology to ensure maximum efficiency and technical accuracy throughout the entire tax preparation process.
Holistic Tax Advice
There are many situations a business owner or entrepreneur will face where the advice of a tax expert that understands the unique circumstances of both the business and its owners will be crucial, including:
- Evaluating the “right” form of business entity (C corporation, S corporation, General Partnership or Limited Liability Company) for your organizational structure
- Considering the owner’s liability for the actions of the business
- Considering the tax minimization that may be achieved by selecting the proper form of business
- Ongoing assessment of the optimal business entity based on economic, regulatory or legislative changes
- Establishing and maintaining effective tax operations and reporting
- Helping you make in-house versus outsourcing decisions relating to tax activities
- Preparing federal and state/local income tax returns for the business entity and the individual
- Reviewing returns prepared by in-house tax personnel or outside preparer
- Evaluating intra-company communication/collaboration among yourself and company personnel on matters potentially having significant tax consequences
- Advising on records retention policies for you and your business, specifying what tax records and documentation should be retained and for how long
- Selecting and developing philanthropic entities for both individual and the corporate philanthropic objectives
- Advising regarding mergers and acquisitions with other businesses and/or the acquisition or sale of significant assets
- Preserving and maintaining tax attributes
- Integrating individual federal and state income tax and wealth transfer planning with the structure of the business transaction
- Providing quarterly tax projections for you and your business designed to ensure timely filings, protect against interest and penalties, and facilitate cash-flow management
- Advising on succession planning integrated with the planning for the transfer of overall family wealth
IRS Issues Guidance on Relief for Making Late S Corporation Elections
Guidance Provided for Expensing Qualified Real Property
IRS Appeals Division Revises Policy on Raising New Issues