Gift & Estate Tax Planning & Compliance
Wealth transfer planning for families with enough wealth to span multiple generations requires a high level of both technical and practical knowledge. Few firms can provide the knowledge and sophistication to effectively address the complexities of multi-generational wealth. Andersen Tax professionals have extensive experience with the most complex situations and routinely create sophisticated yet practical and integrated strategies to accomplish the unique goals and objectives of wealth creators and their families.
Customized Holistic Approach
Our clients appreciate the time we invest in understanding their goals and values. Andersen Tax takes a customized approach in identifying and addressing the issues necessary to preserve, maximize and transfer wealth among generations. Wealth transfer planning can have a dramatic impact on multiple aspects of life. The most effective planning comes from the careful and thoughtful understanding of the total picture, including the many aspects of each client’s wealth and family dynamics. We spend the time to develop this understanding, enabling us to provide holistic and integrated strategies to both protect your lifestyle and to transfer assets according to your objectives.
Proactive Quality Service
Our service does not end when your attorneys complete the drafting of documents. We will assist you in making sure your plan is implemented properly and that it remains consistent with your objectives. Clients appreciate that we keep them apprised of the status of their planning with respect to their individual wealth transfer goals, and help them to adjust the planning in accordance with changes in their objectives, their financial and family situations, and ever-changing tax laws.
Our estate planning professionals have extensive experience with a variety of wealth transfer situations and can create practical solutions to help you achieve your planning goals. Andersen Tax provides the following services:
- Development of comprehensive plans for multi-generational wealth preservation addressing:
- Mitigation of the impact of estate and gift taxes
- Family dynamic issues
- Protection from creditors and mismanagement
- Flexibility for changes in the law and value of assets
- Legacy planning
- Estate, gift and generation-skipping tax compliance
- Assistance with fiduciary accounting
- Valuation of assets
- Representation and support in federal or state tax audits
- Succession planning for family-controlled entities
- Assistance with family meetings and education of family members regarding objectives and operations of the plan
- Business succession planning
- Integration of charitable and philanthropic planning