Litigation and Dispute
Andersen Tax's litigation and dispute professionals provide experienced litigators with valuable financial and economic analysis, dispute resolution and expert services to assist in resolving complicated business disputes. By providing valuable financial insight and clarity to counsel, we handle complicated, high-stakes litigation and dispute resolution for various types of clients from diverse industries. From expert witness services to appraisals related to marital dissolution, Andersen Tax provides financial insight needed to build a credible case.
The increasing financial complexities in divorce make understanding financial information and tax consequences in matrimonial matters essential to your effectiveness as a family law practitioner. Andersen Tax has a thorough understanding of the issues of family law matter—from distinguishing between assets and income to understanding business valuation.
Our litigation and dispute services include:
- Analyses related to shareholder and contract disputes
- Valuation consulting related to patent infringement claims
- Expert witness services
- Analyses of asset values for insurance claims
- Appraisals related to marital dissolution
- Economic damages calculations
- Minority shareholder dissenting actions
- Eminent domain-related valuations