Pamela J. Drucker
Pam Drucker has over 14 years of experience advising clients on domestic and international tax matters. Her clients have included closely-held businesses, middle-market companies and high net worth individuals.
Pam’s practice covers a full-range of domestic and international transactions, including:
- Inbound and outbound international structuring and compliance
- Income and estate tax planning for inbound investments in U.S. real estate
- U.S. withholding tax matters
- Cross-border structuring and U.S. tax compliance issues for film finance and production companies
- Planning and compliance for pre-immigration, expatriation and multi-jurisdictional families within U.S. connections, including foreign trusts with U.S. beneficiaries
- Income tax treaty issues
Before joining Andersen Tax, Pam worked for Loeb & Loeb LLP and clerked for a U.S. Tax Court judge. Pam has also worked at national and local accounting and tax firms.
Pam is an adjunct professor for Golden Gate University School of Taxation, teaching Principles of International Taxation. She has also been a co-author of Tax Management U.S. Income Portfolio Civil Tax Penalties.
Pam has been a speaker at seminars on various international tax topics, including those sponsored by Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), Los Angeles Bar Association, California Society of CPAs, State Bar of California Taxation Section, Italy-America Chamber of Commerce West, and Los Angeles Chapter of the Tax Executives Institute.