Sandra K. Van De Walle
Sandra Van De Walle is a Managing Director in US National Tax with Andersen Tax. She has over 25 years of experience in taxation.
Prior to Andersen Tax, Sandra worked for Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, and KPMG. Sandra also has experience as a Tax Director for a multinational oilfield services technology company, a $1.8 billion manufacturing company, and a Fortune 100 company.
Sandra has extensive experience in the areas of:
- Domestic and international income tax compliance
- Transfer pricing
- Tax research and planning
- Accounting for income taxes (ASC 740)
- Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- State and local sales and use tax
- Property tax
- Federal and state incentives
- Tax audits
- Due diligence in mergers and acquisitions
Sandra has experience in strategic development and the launch of new businesses in domestic and international markets. She is well versed in working with the corporations to ensure they meet the requirements of federal, state, and international tax laws.