Business Entity Income Tax Planning & Compliance
The taxation of most closely-held business entities is intertwined with the taxation of the owners. Whether you own operating businesses, real estate or other private investment holdings, effective tax planning can make a profound difference in your profitability and personal net worth. Andersen Tax offers a full range of first class tax advisory services to business entities and effectively integrates that planning with the planning for the owners.
Customized and Integrated Approach
We utilize a customized and integrated approach to tax planning for businesses and owners. We go beyond traditional income tax planning and consider the impact that your business holdings have on your goals for the accumulation and/or transfer of wealth. At Andersen Tax, your tax services are coordinated with an awareness of your unique objectives and delivered by professionals who have significant experience with successful entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial families.
Our professionals have extensive experience proactively addressing opportunities for businesses of all types. We serve clients that vary widely by:
- Industry: Andersen Tax has significant expertise in industries ranging from technology to agriculture
- Size: Andersen Tax provides service to businesses of all sizes from small, private companies to large cap, public companies
- Form of entity: We have deep expertise in taxation for all entity types including C corporations, S corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies (LLCs) and various forms of limited partnerships
- Ownership: We provide services to closely-held, private equity and public companies
- Nationality: We help both businesses and owners deal with the complexities of international taxation
IRS Issues Proposed Regulations Limiting Discounts on Transfers of Closely-held Interests
Congress Approves and President Signs Massive Extenders Package Including Select Permanent Business and Individual Provisions
Limited Partners in Some Types of Partnerships May Be Subject to Self-Employment Taxes on Their Distributive Shares